1) Pick the Elderflowers and set them outside for a while so that any tiny bugs hiding in the blossoms have a chance to make their escape
2) Next put the white flowers in a bowl with 3 slices of unwaxed (bio) lemon and pour 1 l of cool water which has been boiled
3) Let it infuse for 24 hours4. Strain your cordial through a piece of muslin and pour into a 2 l sterilized bottle.
4) Add the sugar and the citric acid.
Citric acid powder, also known as sour salt, is easy to find in many markets, It not only boosts the acidity of the cordial, but it also acts as a preservative.
5) Once the sugar is completely diluted, fill in sterilized bottles.