Herbs have been used by our ancestors and have now become a food of the new generation with plenty of nutrients and vital energy we need in these turbulent times.
They are regional, seasonal and always in bio quality. Herbs grow where they choose to and teach us how to be ourselves and find the right place in our life.
Here at Simply beyond herbs, we'll guide you on your herbal journey, natural health and nutrition. You will learn how to identify herbs in nature or how to grow them in your garden. What to forage, when is the right time to forage each herb and where to find them. We will guide you through the process of using herbs in daily life making simple natural remedies, natural skincare or preparing healthy meals enriched with wild plants.
You will also find the most useful resources you will need on your herbal journey, books, kitchen supplies and seeds! Yes, you will also learn how to grow herbs or how to find them in nature.
You don’t have time for all that?
That is why I want to invite you to the world of herbs, especially if you feel you are not ready yet. I am sure that when we feel we can't keep up with the haste of life, the last thing we need is more information and more tasks being thrown at us, but that is the moment we are very close to opening a new chapter in our life and stepping in a new direction.
If you feel stressed and disconnected from nature with lack of energy and vitality
It is time for you to take this next step
Don’t feel overwhelmed, take one step at a time, the secret to success is to do ONE SMALL THING to slowly move you forward in reaching your goal - welcome herbs in your life.
Even if you learn just a little and make only a few recipes and recommendations you will feel big changes in your life.
It is hard to describe what herbs brought to my life, but I hope you know what I mean.
To save your time and money I created books for people that are interested to learn the basics about one herb in a short window span when the herb is in season. That is how I learned.
In this short window (different for each herb) you will learn
- How to identify the herb and where to find it in nature
- The ideal harvest time
- learn all its medical benefits with research behind
- You will learn what parts of the herb to forage and how to transfer its power into remedies and food.
- The implementation process is very important, touching the herbs, using your senses to explore and memorize. Each book contain 20 plus recipes for you to practice, smell, touch and implement the herb in your kitchen, skincare or apothecary.
- Once you finish with one herb and feel confident about it, you can move forward and explore other herbs as per your choice.
Even if you learn just a little and make only a few recipes and recommendations
you will feel big changes in your life, because you will
- Supply your body with all the vitamins and minerals you desperately need
- Spend more outside in fresh air
- Lose or gain a few kilos depending on what you need
- Feel the burst of energy and vitality
- Save money on food and food supplements
- Find new inspiration for your kitchen
- You might cure the ailments that have been bothering you for some time
- Feel closer to nature
- Find the way to your roots
At the moment you decide to welcome herbs in your life the transformation is about to happen
the e-book collection includes the following
how does it work?
- Start with the first book of your choice. The one you feel the most comfortable with and try to absorb as much information as you can to go outside and explore.
- Search for places the herb might be and get familiar with it. If you have any doubts feel free to shout out and share it in our FB group where you can share your struggles during your learning path.
- Once you feel confident it's time to chose recipes you feel comfortable with and you want to try,
- Next step is to explore the methods of preservations so you can enjoy the healing power of the herb all year long.
- Once you feel you learned what you needed, move to the next book.
- Most of the recipes contain "how-to" videos so whenever you see the symbol just click on it and you will be zapped to the post with video and more info on the subject.