Discover the reasons to forage elderflowers and elderberries when they are in season and use them to make natural remedies to boost your immunity, create tasty dishes or enhance your skin.
In 400 BCE, Hippocrates referred to the elder tree as his “medicine chest.” Other healers, including Theophrastus, Dioscorides and Galen, regarded the elder as one of nature’s greatest healing plants.
Number one antiviral herb elderflower is the foremost herb that I reach for when there are complaints of the flu with fever. The first Elder arrives in the late spring in the form of flower followed by the second crop of medicine Elderberries in the waning days of summer and early fall
In this e-book, Elderberry forager you will learn how to transform its medicinal benefits to boost your immune system, overcome symptoms of flu and cold, seasonal allergies, and much more. How to make cough syrup, gummies, glycerin for sore throat and elderberry syrup. These will become an essential part of your apothecary together with fire cider and elderberry tincture.
Elderflowers have a powerful scent and taste that can enrich any dish or dessert. In this book, we deep dive into elderflower cordial or ice cream. We will make elderberry curd tart or even jam.
You will master when and how to forage elderflowers and elderberries. How to use them in daily dishes and natural remedies. Moreover, we will show you how to use their power in homemade cosmetics. How to make a simple anti-aging salve or toner for tired skin.
As a result, you will replace visits to shops and pharmacies for long walks in nature. Here you get free nutritious food, make your own natural remedies and lower your grocery bill.
IN THIS E-BOOK ELDERBERRY FORAGER, YOU WILL FIND
- how to identify elderflowers and elderberries
- when is the ideal time for foraging them
- Medicinal benefits backed with studies
- preserving elderflowers and elderberries and use them all year long
- how to use their power to boost your immunity and strength. So when the cold and flu season hits you will be equipped with simple remedies to fight back
- using elderflowers to enhance your skin
- more than 20 recipes, DIY skincare projects, and natural remedies using the power of elderflowers and elderberries.
- How-to videos with just one click
- Supportive FB group where you can share your successes as well as struggles.